1. How would you describe your company?
Solo performer telling autobiographical story.
2. Describe your show in 9 words.
Growing up with an international con artist mother.
3. Nine essential items you packed to bring to the Fringe.
Music, water bottle, rain-coat, humor, condoms, lube, more humor, cocaine, more water
4. Describe an ideal day for you at the Fringe.
Flyer, flyer, flyer,flyer, flyer, flyer, perform, pass out.
5. First nine words spoken in your show.
Ay gracias pro venir, que lindos estan todos!
6. Describe the ideal audience member for your show.
Anyone with a mother.
7. What has been your funniest experience (intentional or otherwise) on stage?
People walking in 45 minutes late to the show and I said: “I’ll start over”
8. Can you describe your show as a :- food, drink, smell, colour, animal, a school subject, a sound, a form of clothing and a piece of stationery?
Bitter chocolate, Pisco sour (Peruvian cocktail), lavender, A boa constrictor, Crime 101A, wind chimes, a woman’s scarf, legal paper.
9. Can you recommend another show you have either heard about or have already seen?
Thank you. You now have 30 words or less to plug your show to ourreaders!
A true story of growing up with an international con artist mother and our adventures from Peru to California and then New York. A sons journey to save his mother.
No Parole – Family is a Life Sentence is on everyday till the 30th (not on 24th) at the Laughing Horse @ Espionage at 14:15 and is part of the Free Fringe.